18 de febrero de 2011

You're the love of my life

º.·•.Breathing your air, dreaming of your dreams
and I want you to know that you are in them
you're to blame for all my sleepless nights
and I want you to understand that you are my
eagerness, I spend my days, whole nights
thinking about the love that runs through my 
veins thinking that someone was looking for 
me I wanted and I finally found someone worth
worthwhile. And I confess that my life are
you, my guardian angel that gives me the
light that illuminates an impasse, which
ah he gave hope to my life. And I want
confess that my life is you, my guardian 
angel that gives me the light that illuminates
an impasse, the ah you given hope to my life.. 
I'm here in the light of
sailing, writing a song to women
more beautiful, because I want you to
know that I love her, and I bring with 
me to the stars, that feeling that runs
my body, every time I look at me
stops on time, every time you kiss me
steal my breath, you're the princess
I returned my story.
And I confess my life is you, 
my guardian angel that gives me the 
light that illuminates 
an impasse, which gave him hope ah
my life. And I confess that my life
are you, my guardian angel that gives 
me the light that illuminates an impasse, 
the ah you given hope to my life..






•·.·´¯`·.·• *You're the love of my life* •·.·´¯`·.·• 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario